Sunday, August 2, 2009

The oasis illusion redux

The hardest part of this for me has been to keep remembering that the whole couple thing is over. . .and if you forget this. . .be warned, it stings if you get duped into believing that the CWOAS that cheated on you if the first place is playing you. . .just saying. Maybe it works out for some CWOAS types, they really DO feel bad, they really DO want to make amends. . .sad part is, that you have to risk getting your heart stomped on and ripped out in orer to know for sure. . .and I had to know for sure.

The time I thought my marriage was saved was magical, he was so charming, attentive, and well, I can honestly say, I really thought he was working TOO hard at it, but just went with his whole "I-cannot-believe-I-almost-lost-you" crap. . .and paid dearly.

But I know, now I know for sure. . .I think, I mean I know, I mean this sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment