Friday, August 7, 2009

Number 6- Being Lonely

This could actually be number 1- but believe it or not, there is a lot of things even worse. . .but even in a life filled with kids and jobs and being on 24/7 that ache will hit. . .and some nights you cannot breathe because it is so heavy on your chest

Questions about what will happen, will you ever be in a relationship- will the pain ever go away. . .will you ever be able to take a deep breath again. . .and be at peace.

I am not there- for me the lonely is like chains, dragging and made really heavy by my crazy need to make people believe all is fine, because I have to. . .but I am hoping it will get better. . .

Upshot- BE strong. . .cause it will be better, it will be better, and someday, it will all be better. . . Have a great weekend. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment