Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Number 8- Your thoughts

One of the worst aspects of the situation is probably going to be your thoughts. . .and the roundabout way you will end up blaming yourself. . .

Thoughts are your best friend and worst enemy. . .and right after you find out that you have CWOAS. . .you will convince yourself that everything stems from your actions.

RESIST this! Just remember you did not cheat. . .and you are not to blame. . .

It may go like this-

CWOAS- I know you are broken up by this, but I really had no other choice. . .

Me- WHAT??

CWOAS- I would not have strayed if you had been better about being my mate. . .

Me- Mate?

CWOAS- Yes, I needed you. . .and you were never there for me! (It should be noted that I was NEVER allowed out of the home until he knew where I was going, and several times he ACTUALLY disabled the car rather than let me go anywhere)

Me- I have been here, YOU have been skulking around, you have been using the internet to cheat, YOU CHOSE TO CHEAT ON ME. . .

CWOAS- Yeah, but it was your fault. . .

Me- *&*&^%

It is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment